DM-WooBooking is a solution you are looking to implement a booking/appointment system to manage services, tours, rooms, accommodation facilities, etc.
You will fully manage bookings for your services rooms, apartments, accommodation facilities by also configuring daily or hourly bookings.
If you have a tour business, or wellness center, or a hotel and accommodation, your customers will be able to ask the availability of your service, and even each booking can be synchronized with your Google Calendar automatically.
DM-WooBooking works with WordPress and Woocomerce plugin and is great booking and appointment reservation for tour companies, aesthetic medical clinics, hotels, holiday houses, etc.
With easy price calculator it allows to calculate price and availability for users’ bookings dynamically.
Nice calendar and an automated email system, you’ll always be updated about any new or upcoming booking.
- Requires: WORDPRESS 4.5 OR HIGHER
- Compatible up to: WORDPRESS 5.2.X
- Requires: WOOCOMMERCE 3.2.X OR HIGHER
- Compatible up to: WOOCOMMERCE 3.7.X
- Version: 2.1.4
- Released: 2019-08-05
- 100% WPML compatible: YES
- 100% Weglot compatible: YES
- Translation ready: YES
- Languages: ENGLISH, ITALIAN, SPANISH, DUTCH, FRENCH
Boost your sales starting now thanks to an easy and efficient booking system!
Are you tired of losing customers due to a complex and ineffective booking system? Would you like to receive a bigger number of bookings and optimize your ability?
DM Woo Booking for WooCommerce is the plugin you are looking for!
Built under direct request by our many customers, DM Woo Booking for WooCommerce integrates a regular e-commerce store built using WooCommerce with a simple booking system which can be used by both customers and vendors: this is ideal for all of those professionals who cannot base their business on sales alone.
DM Woo Booking for WooCommerce is a plugin developed for estate agencies and travel agencies, but not just for them! Hairdressers, doctors, business consultants and all of those who can benefit from a booking system for travels, items or dates should try it out!
DM Woo Booking and Appointment for WooCommerce was one of our most requested plugin, which is why we were able to shape it around your needs!
This plugin allows you to create a dynamic booking system, the price will be processed in real time according to your customers’ requests. This allows you to arrange your bookings by date, period or season, number of people involved and much more.
DM Woo Booking WooCommerce also allows you to perform targeted searches on your website, using advanced search filters such as data, number of bookings, location, and services.
You will have a clear and effective view of the bookings in your website and have the chance to arrange your requests using a number of filters such as date, period, checkout date, name, family name and much more! You will also be able to export the bookings in your website in CSV, ICS, or PDF and see the full schedule of your work!
This DM Woo Booking plugin also offers many other features that will help you customize and optimize your website, such as a specific way of handling your booking emails, the chance of adding a map, a detailed booking checkout system, an included booking theme, Google Calendar and the synchronization with external booking services through ICS.
BOOKING PRODUCT OPTIONS & SETTINGS
BOOKING SEARCH FORM
- Create unlimited bookable products
- Set booking products as non-virtual to allow shipping for them
- Configure All Day bookings
- Set monthly, daily, hourly, and per-minute booking products
- Create person types, services, and extra costs directly from the product page
- Let users set the duration of the booking. Two methods available:
- fixed: users can set the start date only
- free choice: users can either choose the start and end date, or the start date and the duration
- Require the duration to be calculated by booking units of days, months or years
- Set a minimum and maximum duration of the booking
- Automatically approve all new bookings or review them before confirmation
- Automatically reject bookings with the pending confirmation status
- Automatically set paid bookings to complete after a certain amount of days
- Allow users to cancel their booking until a specified term before the start date of the booking
- Set the booking location (using Google API: towns and cities worldwide will be available)
- Apply a base price to the booking
- Apply an extra cost to the booking, which can be calculated based on the booking duration and on the number of people
- Increase or decrease the booking cost based on the following factors:
- pre-set time frames (e.g. high season and off season)
- number of people in the booking
- duration of the booking
- Multiply the cost by number of people
- Set an extra price for every person added to a specified value
- Configure weekly, monthly, and last minute discounts
- Count people as separated bookings
- Manage costs by person type range
- Set a maximum number of bookings allowed on the same date
- Buffer between two bookings
- Set the first and last date available for the booking
- Restrict availability to specified time frames
- Set the first available time as time selected by default
- Restrict availability to specified days of the week
- Provide info about check-in and check-out
- Possibility to show details of the booking price totals on frontend
- Ask for the type of people during the booking process (create your own labels by age, marital status, membership, job etc. e.g. adults, children and so on)
- Offer additional services either for free or for an extra cost
- Show/Hide included services on the booking form
- Choose the date format for the date picker
- Show the date picker inline
- Add the map pointing to the location of the bookable product in product detail page
- Create custom search forms
- ‘Search for keyword’ in Search Forms
- Search by tags in Booking Search Forms
- Show the booking form in a widget
- Booking form is auto-filled after clicking on the product in search results
- Create a booking manually from the WordPress backend
- Add private or customer notes to the booking
- View the dedicated calendar by day or month to get an overview on all the bookings received
- View booking availability in calendar
- View booking calendar for each booking product
- Export bookings in CSV or ICS
- Install and activate DM Woo Booking Theme
- DM Woo Booking:
- possibility to hide any WordPress page title
- possibility to reverse description position with short description in single product page
- possibility to use no-margin class for any Gutenberg block
- Check ‘min/max duration’ option to choose whether it considers the minimum and maximum duration to show available dates in the calendar
- Integrate Google Calendar to be synchronized with admin calendar
Auto-sync the calendar with services like Booking, Airbnb and Homeway
- Support to WPML multi-lingual and multi-currency
If You need help for plugin settings, call us or leave Your message via Contact form.